Thankful Thursday # 1
I wanted to start this weeks (34) ago, a challenge of sorts from my friend Candra to find things I am thankful for every week. Sometimes the "small" blessings get lost in the chaos of 2 boys, a husband who works full time, and goes to college full time, and trying to remember that we're out of clean towels/bowls so I need to do laundry and dishes... amongst much else, but too much to say.
I have struggled over the last two years, I have struggled in my christian walk and battled with my faith. After my family has taken some pretty hard blows, I have been unsure of what to do next, and afraid to step out on God's promises for my life because things didn't happen the way I thought they would or should...
God has been stirring me... I feel like I'm waking up.
I don't know if I'll remember to do this every week, for those of you that know me I am relatively hair brained, which I hope to be an endearing quality....
I hope. haha.
- I am thankful and blessed to be watching my eldest little boy, Levi (2)... turn into a bright, INTELLIGENT, handsome, mighty little man of God. I cried looking at him in the car today because I am just so amazed by him.
- He still gives me kisses on the lips, I'm really thankful because they make my day!!!
- I am thankful and honored God chose me to be the mother to my two little men... He chose me to raise up leaders, that blows my mind
- I am thankful for the last 8 months with Blaise Judah, my sweet "Bumble B" and his life time to come!
- I am thankful for SUCH a patient husband, as I stated above, I'm a little hair brained and he just takes it all in stride.
- I am thankful God has heard my prayers to order my steps in His word, I struggle with being organized but need the stability. I've been praying God would help me be focused on organizing my/our home/finances/priorities, and more importantly teaching my children.
- I am thankful for fantastic gray (sidewalk by N.Y.C) nail polish! It's so super chic!
- I'm thankful for the relationship my husband has with my family, it's brings me so much joy.
- I'm thankful for hunger for the Word.
- I am thankful that I know right motivation for good health is coming, I LOATHE diets, but struggle with my weight... I've been praying God would purify my motives for weight loss because I know only then will I be successful.
- The End -